The missing link between the survey grade GNSS drone and high precision photogrammetry.
GeoAdjust was developed to compute accurate camera coordinates on a UAV in flight. Timing adjustments, antenna to camera offsets, and drone attitude are taken into consideration to compute as accurate as possible the camera coordinates for importing into photogrammetry software.
- Can load JPEG images from the DJI Phantom 4 Pro or DJI Phantom 4 RTK
- Able to read GNSS coordinates from RTKLIB, or about any other post processing software able to export a text file
- Camera event times can be read from the Emlid RTKLIB events.pos file, or the Phantom 4 RTK timestamp.mrk file
- Can apply a time adjustment constant to correct any systematic timing error between the shutter and event time
- Using the adjusted time will compute an accurate antenna phase center coordinate between GNSS epochs
- Will apply a lever arm 3D rotational correction from the antenna to the camera based on the UAV attitude and XYZ offsets
- Based on the above corrections a comma delimited file can by output for use in photogrammetry software
- Error estimates of the camera coordinates can be included in the output file based on the GNSS quality, timing error estimate, and calculated speed.
To request a GeoAdjust license key please send an email to email@example.com with your full name, company name, and address. A Paypal invoice for $495 will be emailed back to you. Once that is paid a license key will be returned to you. This is presently not automated, so please allow 24 hours.